Transportation Improvement Program
The Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) is the implementation plan for the RTP. The TIP reflects the schedule of the preliminary engineering, right-of-way acquisition, utility and construction activities for transportation improvements for the next four years.
FY 2021-2024 Transportation Improvement Program
The GHMPO Policy Committee adopted the FY 2021-2024 TIP (PDF) on August 11, 2020.
An executive summary of the FY 2021-2024 Transportation Improvement Program can be found below:
Amendments and Administrative Modifications
The FY 2021-2024 TIP has one amendment that was approved at the March 9, 2021 GHMPO Policy Committee meeting. The Amendment and a fully amended TIP document can be found below:
Additionally, Gainesville-Hall Metropolitan Planning Organization staff have made the following Administrative Modifications to the FY 2021-2024 TIP:
- FY 2021-2024 TIP Administrative Modification #1 – Modification Date: March 9, 2021
- FY 2021-2024 TIP Administrative Modification #2 – Modification Date: July 6, 2021
Adopted Performance Measures
Any related documents related to performance measures not listed above can be found here:
- Safety Performance Management Targets for 2021 (PDF)
- Georgia Metropolitan Planning Organization TIP System Performance Report – June 3, 2019 (PDF)
- GDOT Group Transit Asset Management Plan (TAM) Approved Performance Targets – FY 2021 (PDF)
- Public Transportation Agency Safety Plan (PTASP) – Hall Area Transit 2020 Targets (PDF)